[mapserver-users] mapplet boxoff()

Stuart.Row at brs.gov.au Stuart.Row at brs.gov.au
Tue Sep 4 19:41:15 EDT 2001

Richard,

If you have a look in mapplet.java you will notice that the boxoff function includes a call to 'repaint();' whereas boxon does not. I don't understand why and personally would be happier if it wasn't there, but that is the reason you get the endless loop.

I have removed any calls to boxon and boxoff for this reason. A shame as it is a really useful function.

Cheers,

Stuart Row
Bureau of Rural Sciences
Tel: +61 2 6272 4640       Email: stuart.row at brs.gov.au