[mapserver-users] embed scalebar in map image?

Mark Giesbrecht mgiesbrecht at geoarctic.com
Thu Sep 6 17:18:02 EDT 2001

Hi All,

I have searched the archive and can't quite figure out if there's a way
to embed a scalebar in the returned map image.  Either that, or have the
scalebar write to another page on a frameset.

I'm not trying MapScript just yet, as I've got a custom MapServ.exe that
can handle a thousand layers, but no matching php_mapscript.dll.
Embarassingly enough, can't quite get both to compile.

Anyways, any pointers, suggestions?

Cheers,

Mark
--