[mapserver-users] php_mapscript.so: undefined symbol: gdImageCreateFromGif

Ballard,Lowell LBallard at YesVirginia.org
Wed Sep 12 15:14:57 EDT 2001

RH 7.1
Nightly build from yesterday

I can't seem to hammer out this problem.  I think it's an issue with gd
libraries but I didn't compile Apache with GD support nor PHP.  Is Mapserv
seeing 2 gd library versions which may exist on the system?

./configure --with-gd=./gd-1.8.4
--with-php=/usr/local/src/Apachetoolbox-1.5.32/src/php-4.0.6
--with-sde=../sdeexe81/ --with-sde-version=81

Using patched gd libs with .gif support.

Here's my link:
http://gis.vedp.org/testweb/mapserver/mapscript/php3/examples/phpinfo_mapscr
ipt.php
<http://gis.vedp.org/testweb/mapserver/mapscript/php3/examples/phpinfo_mapsc
ript.php>

Lowell Ballard
Unix/Database Administrator
Virginia Economic Development Partnership
901 E. Byrd St., Richmond, Va. 23218
http://gis.vedp.org