[mapserver-users] Layer Group Name - more

Richard Greenwood Rich at GreenwoodMap.com
Sun Sep 16 12:39:39 EDT 2001

A follow up to my previous question - It seems that if I use a group name
for the qlayer in an nquery it gets ignored (like I hadn't specified a
qlayer, and all layers with a template in their class are queried). But
specifying a group name for the qlayer in an itemquery generates an error.

So can the group name be used to define the qlayer? It appears not. And if
I am correct, can anyone suggest a way in which I might specify more than
one qlayer, but not all of the layers in my .map files?

Thanks,
Rich

Richard W. Greenwood, PLS
Greenwood Mapping, Inc.