[mapserver-users] problems to query tiled data

Maul, Andreas-Alexander Andreas.Maul at bgr.de
Mon Sep 17 07:13:46 EDT 2001

Hi list,
I have problems to query tiled data with ms 3.5. After creating a bunch of
shape files containing point data and building an index file with tile4ms by
specifying a list of full path names to these shape files, the data are
drawn correctly but when I click on a point, I get the following error
message:

If I specify the corresponding non-tiled shape file with a DATA statement,
the query works.

Here is the layer section of my map file:

LAYER
  NAME "Gravimetrie"
  TILEINDEX "gravidx"
  TILEITEM  "location"