[mapserver-users] MS 3.5 + TIFF

Stephen Lime steve.lime at dnr.state.mn.us
Tue Sep 25 09:59:47 EDT 2001

You must be using gd 1.2 which uses a different system to access the pixel
array. Upgrade to something newer and it will work ok.

Steve

Stephen Lime
Internet Applications Analyst

Minnesota DNR
500 Lafayette Road
St. Paul, MN 55155
651-297-2937

>>> "Dreesmann, Michael" <Michael.Dreesmann at LVERMAP.brandenburg.de> 09/25/01 06:02AM >>>
During installation of MS 3.5 on linux everything was okay.
I used the data (SHAPE and TIFF LZW) of my default-project (MS 3.4 WinNT).
I updated the map-file.
GetMap and GetCapabilities works correct.
Only the TIFF visualization (with TFW-file) was wrong.
It seemed, that the MS changes X and Y. The output was mirrored (on the
correct place) through the axis up-left to down-right.

Has anyone an idea whats going wrong ?

Regards
Michael