[mapserver-users] help! mapserver compile error(Re:Mapserver.rar)

Zhou Xu zhox at yeah.net
Wed Sep 26 23:04:00 EDT 2001

Dear Mr. Armstrong,

Thank you for your MapServer for Windows, I think you do a good job. Here I met with two problems when I  downloaded the mapserver.rar from your web site and compile it on my computer(PHP4.06,Win 2000):
  First,when I unpack the mapserver35.rar file using Winrar, this error message comes up:
     1   mapserver35.rar: CRC failed in mapserver35\lpng1011\projects\msvc\win32\zlib\dll_dbga\infutil.cod
     2   mapserver35.rar: Unexpected end of archive
	and I download it again,the same.
  So I ignored the first problem, unpacked the rest files into my folder: E:\ms_win\mapserver35, and cd e:\ms_win\mapserver35\gdal-1.1.5, run vcvars32, then submake, just as your words in your web page. But I got the
	Second problem: the dos window exit after a while without message.I checked the submake.bat and found the gdal.log file catching all message which is attached with this message.

Would you please help me with it? I am very thankful to you for your help.

Zhou Xu
ZiZhuYuan BaishengCun No.1
NGCC
Post Code, 100044