[mapserver-users] Mapserver Applications Worldwide

Alexander Pucher pucher at atlas.gis.univie.ac.at
Thu Sep 27 10:15:50 EDT 2001

For an upcoming speech on webmapping I will give, I would need some
information from the guys that actually work with UMN Mapserver.

-) Experience about *big* projects. What is the maximum shape size you
use, you heard of someone uses? Layer numers, mapfile dimension etc. How
much can Mapserver handle?

-) Tell me your favourite mapserver application, that is available
online. Both in terms of technical features as well as layout. URL's
would be fine.

mfg
ALEX

Institut fuer Geographie und Regionalforschung
Universität Wien
Kartografie und Geoinformation

Departement of Geography and Regional Research
University of Vienna
Cartographie and GIS

Universitaetstr. 7, A-1010 Wien, AUSTRIA

Tel: (+43 1) 4277 48644
Fax: (+43 1) 4277 48649
E-mail: pucher at atlas.gis.univie.ac.at

FTP: ftp://ftp.gis.univie.ac.at
WWW: http://www.gis.univie.ac.at/karto

"The toughest fight, was with my wife." -- Muhammad Ali