[mapserver-users] help message...

Stephen Lime steve.lime at dnr.state.mn.us
Sun Sep 30 11:03:58 EDT 2001

Hi folks, it was a mistake. I was asking for the command list from majordomo and sent the message to the  wrong list. Oops. State employees are going on strike here *ugh* and I'll be locked out of my mail system here tonite and needed to  reset my email address on the user list. Don't send stuff  to this address, it may not get read. Use sdlime at mninter.net instead. If you were expecting a reply from me I may not have gotten to you're message and you may want to re-send a message to that new address.

Later- Steve

Stephen Lime
Data & Applications Manager

Minnesota DNR