[mapserver-users] mapscript 3.4->3.5 blues

Puneet Kishor pkishor at GeoAnalytics.com
Mon Apr 1 17:51:10 EST 2002

hi folks,

I apologize, I must have been out smokin' sump'n and missed the following
leap.

In PHP/Mapscript 3.4 there was a queryUsingPoint that returned a
queryObject. In fact, that still seems to be the case for Perl/Mapscript.
But PHP/Mapscript now seems to have acquired a queryByPoint(pointObj point,
int mode, double buffer) which returns an int.

So, what do I do with this? In Perl I still have the queryObject that can
give me the shapeIndex, etc. so I can have fun with the map. But I am now
stuck in a cul-de-php-sac.

As my daughter would say, "Like, wuzzup?"

tia,

pk/