[mapserver-users] PHP-MapScript, Postgis & fills of polygons /w inner rings

Paul Ramsey pramsey at refractions.net
Mon Apr 1 19:10:19 EST 2002

Dollars to donuts says you have a degenerate Shape file. All it takes is
a slight coordinate error, and the flood fill with get out of the
boundaries and fill in everything. Unfortunately, files which display
"just fine" in ArcView can occasionally have topology errors, because
ArcView will paper over some error cases.

--
      __
     /
     | Paul Ramsey