[mapserver-users] X-Priority: 3 (Normal)

Jan Mantkowski Jan.Mantkowski at gmx.de
Tue Apr 2 07:46:24 EST 2002

Hi all,

i like to use a map at my website to map the registered users.
I use php and mysql. I have a cgi-bin folder.

You can see my first implementation at
http://www.jan-mantkowski.de/modules.php?op=modload&name=map&file=index.
The map part is not working, because there is no mapserver right now.

Unfortunately the mapserver seem nbot to be available as a "ready to
install" file like the windows binaries.

Where can i get a compiled version?

I do not have linux, unix whatever nor do i know how to use.

Is there a version available that i can put into the cgi-bin folder and that
will do the work?

How can i get out what operating szstem is in use at my website?

Thanks,

Jan