[mapserver-users] Listserv Problems

Ranga Raju Vatsavai vatsavai at cs.umn.edu
Tue Apr 2 19:55:55 EST 2002

Hello Mapserver-users,

I have unsubscribed several users - based on compilation of bounced messages
(due to several reasons - mostly problems at users end). This should help
speeding up things (i.e., gap between users posting and reception). Coming
to duplicates, still I couldn't assertain the problem, however, I unsubscribed
the user pointed by Stephen Woodbridge. I will send a seperate mail to each
of these users, but in case any genuine user stopped getting messages - please
send me a mail at vrraju at gis.umn.edu. I will resubscribe them.

Thanks for bringing this to notice and bearing with me.

Best wishes,
Raju
----