[mapserver-users] adjacent lines

Stepan Kafka stepan.kafka at centrum.cz
Sat Apr 6 13:42:48 EST 2002

There is my approach which I used formerly for displaying the
dangling/pseudo nodes in ArcView:

- get the last/first point coordinate in the line
- use selectByPoint with small tolerance (if the layer is indexed, the
function would be speedy)
- exclude processed line from the result
- other shapes in the result set are adjacent lines

(For network analysis is good to preprocess these data to get faster
response.)

Stepan Kafka