[mapserver-users] displaying query problem

Pushkar Pradhan pushkar at ERC.MsState.Edu
Sun Apr 7 22:41:49 EDT 2002

Steven,
Thank you for your response but it didn't work either.
Just to make sure "RESULT_FIELDS" must contain the attribs. name, right?
In doing a query do I need any other function besides
gMapDumpQueryResults() in order to display the info. about the layers?