[mapserver-users] extents of the map, query in php mapscript

Pushkar Pradhan pushkar at ERC.MsState.Edu
Tue Apr 9 14:56:18 EDT 2002

Hi all,
I am trying to query my maps using php/mapscript. I am using the function
GMapPix2Geo to convert the mouse coords. clicked to georef. coords.
However the conv. coordinates of the locn. clicked is different from those
shown in arcview.
How do I choose the extent of the map, I searched the archives but didn't
find any. Right now I go to arcview and put my mouse on the farthest
positions of the shapefile, and write down the values arcview displays on
the top right.
Thanks,

-Pushkar S. Pradhan