[mapserver-users] erdas img files

Stepan Kafka stepan.kafka at centrum.cz
Wed Apr 10 02:40:31 EDT 2002

I have modified the mapserver code to enable setting bands for RGB. If you
are interested in it, I would send you a copy. I am planning do more things
around it but today the conversion to 8-bits images heavily depresses the
output quality. Probably it would be better to use pre-processed the 8-bits
images for web presentation before the fullcolor output is enabled for
MapServer.

Steve, do you plan to incorporate bands selecting an other image-processing
functions to MS in future?

Stepan Kafka