[mapserver-users] User group meeting, a show of hands please!

Puneet Kishor pkishor at GeoAnalytics.com
Wed Apr 10 10:23:31 EDT 2002

Hi sent my response directly to Steve (and in the process, sent a
message to the list with the wrong address :-(

Anyway, I resending the following to the list...

On Tuesday, April 9, 2002, at 02:41  PM, Steve Lime wrote:

> Hi Folks: Here we go again, more talk of a user group meeting. In order
>

 >3) If interested, what types of events and/or presentations would be
 >most useful for you and your organization?

application development
scripting in various environments
applications under heavy-load
future development