[mapserver-users] PERL MINSCALE MAXSCALE display control

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Tue Apr 16 11:00:20 EDT 2002

Joe this sounds like you might have one of the following problems:

1) your tileindex is not right
2) the extents on your shp file are wrong
3) your shp file units or mapfile units or projection are not all
compatible
4) you have an out of data *.qix file

Try setting up a test mapfile with mimimal data to make it easier to
diagnose the problem.

Hope this helps,
  -Steve