[mapserver-users] Help with compiling on Suse7.3 (FWD)

Pushkar Pradhan pushkar at ERC.MsState.Edu
Thu Apr 18 13:00:06 EDT 2002

>From your configure messages it seems you're trying to use GIF support
also and your gd version doesn't support it or you have multiple gds on
your system and mapserver is not finding the right one, if so then you
have to point it for mapserver using the --with options.

-Pushkar S. Pradhan