[mapserver-users] PHP and SCALE

Pushkar Pradhan pushkar at ERC.MsState.Edu
Thu Apr 18 13:05:16 EDT 2002

Hi Stefano,
I think $gpoMap->scale is only a read only function, and must be assigning
this values to your $scale variable which is not part of the $gpoMap
object, I think you should trying using the set method:
$gpoMap->set("scalebar", "value of scale you want");
Please check the correct syntax for scalebar.