[mapserver-users] mapscript 3.5 and perl

Yu-Hsin Chen ychen at yorktel.com
Fri Apr 19 13:46:21 EDT 2002

Thanks, Lowell and Steve.

It took me quite a few tries to recompile and I finally got both oraclespatial and perl mapscript working.  Well, my map based on oraclespatial is still running, as far as the perl mapscript, I havn't been able to have a display from mapquakes yet but at least we got rid of the mapscript.so error message.

Yu-Hsin Chen