[mapserver-users] Postgis and Mapscript

Harald Wehr hwehr at hs-harz.de
Sat Apr 20 07:15:59 EDT 2002

I got the last nightly-build working.

When I try to display roads from a Postgis-Table with java-mapscript I
get the following error:

"prep_DB:Error executing POSTGIS  DECLARE statement (0.6 failed -
retried 0.5 and it failed too)"

Looking in the Logfile from the PostgresqlDB following is written twice:

"ERROR: BOX3D parser - number of points should be exactly 2"

Using the exactly the same map-File with mapserver-cgi everything is
working fine. Specified roads are drawn in the png. Can anyone give some
hints why it does not work with java-mapscript?

Thanks
Harald