[mapserver-users] locate a point using Mapscript

laurentiu lionte llionte at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 21 10:40:23 EDT 2002

Yes, I want to enter an address, have the map zoom to the address
point, then to pan around this location, using the same template (map).
I understand that this is not possible using regular MapServer features.
How can I do this using MapScript ?

Lawrence.

  Stephen Woodbridge <woodbri at swoodbridge.com> wrote:

Lawrence,

I am not sure I understand clearly what you are trying to do. Can you
give me an example of the input to "locate a point using itemquerymap".
Are referring to enter and address and have the map zoom to the address
point? Or something else.

-Steve