[mapserver-users] Problem installing PHP Mapscript

Robert Burgholzer rburghol at vt.edu
Tue Apr 23 07:21:53 EDT 2002

Marc,
I just ran into a very similar problem myself.  Except that in the
folloowing:
Undefined symbol "PQconnectdb" in /usr/local/etc/httpd/htdocs/test.php3
on line 11

I had:
Undefined symbol "ShowError .... " in
/usr/local/etc/httpd/htdocs/test.php3 on line 11

This was caused by the fact that I had to compile PHP as a CGI, but my
mapscript compile was done with the following option (in addition tothe
--with-php and a couple others):
--with-apxs

Removing "--with-apxs" cured my problem.

Hope this helps,

Rob

--
Robert Burgholzer