[mapserver-users] Installation problem on FreeBSD

Franziska Wenzel fw at urbanix.de
Thu Aug 1 05:33:15 EDT 2002

Hi there,

I successfully compiled mapserver on my own MacOS X
System, no problems and everything works fine.

But I have problems on our hosted webserver.
Its running FreeBSD 4.1.1. and compiling mapserver 3.6 seemed to work fine.
But when I try to run the demo, mapserver shows an Internal Server Error

When I look at apaches error log it says
Premature end of script headers: /home/www/cgi-bin/mapserv

Any idea what I could do to get mapserver running?

BTW: during compilation I had to set the LibJPEG
directory though the libary is at a standard location

Thanks for any help

Franziska