[mapserver-users] Installation problem on FreeBSD

Lowell Filak lfilak at medinaco.org
Thu Aug 1 08:27:36 EDT 2002

If you can set the environment variable 'MS_ERRORFILE' in the webserver to a file name that can be written to by the userid the process is running as the file should show additional information regarding what the actual error is.
Lowell F.

The following message was sent by Franziska Wenzel <fw at urbanix.de> on Thu, 01 Aug 2002 11:39:39 +0200.