[mapserver-users] Oracle Spatial - MapServer - Cold Fusion - WEB

Morin, Annie amorin at NRCan.gc.ca
Thu Aug 8 08:09:46 EDT 2002

Boris,
 I suggest you to begin with basic mapserver config and shape files rather
beginning with Oracle. Then after, include ColdFusion.

I can give you hints about how I used ColdFusion with mapserver. Maybe
someone else could help with Oracle Spatial.

Annie

-----Message d'origine-----
De: petukhov at ozemail.com.au
A: mapserver-users at lists.gis.umn.edu
Date: 7/08/2002 23:00
Objet: [mapserver-users] Oracle Spatial - MapServer - Cold Fusion - WEB

Hi All!

I'm just starting my GIS application.

I think I could build it using Oracle Spatial, MapServer, Cold Fusion
Applicaion Server.

Where Do I start?

What formats of maps should I use?
How do I load them into Oracle?
How do I access them form MapServer?
How do serve them to the WEB with CF?

Any help links, sugestions, samples, etc. are very welcome!

Cheers.

Boris Petukhov.