[mapserver-users] Has anybody seen this site/product:

David Graham dgraham at i3.com
Fri Aug 9 13:43:23 EDT 2002

Steve Lime wrote:

>http://www.earthviewer.com/
>
>Sounds cool, almost too cool. Makes me wonder then...
>
>Steve

Steve:

It is cool.  Really cool.  It is like playing a video game.  You type in
a location, you do a few orbits around the Earth and then zoom down
through the atmosphere and see the location.  We have a copy here at
i-cubed they have used some of our data in the product.

Dave

--
David W. Graham
Director of Geospatial Applications Development
dgraham at i3.com
http://www.i3.com