[mapserver-users] Mapplet Problem

Doug Braeckel BraeckelD at etminc.com
Fri Aug 9 13:49:07 EDT 2002

Tom,

Yes, I've printed and read the HOW-TO, good stuff.  I've tried every
combination of [host] [port] [img] I can imagine, and I don't get any errors
in the status bar.  This thing's driving me nuts.  You can check it out at:
http://www.duvalCountyNPDES.net/

Click the gold NPDES logo at the top to get to the map.  I've included a
table of the variables at the bottom of the page.

The raw CGI version of this worked fine.  I'd just like to use Javascript to
get this to function and look like our ArcIMS version.

Thanks for any help you can provide,

Doug

Doug Braeckel
Senior GIS Programmer