[mapserver-users] featureitemquery vs. itemfeaturequery

Bullock, Martha F ERDC-CRREL-NH Martha.F.Bullock at erdc.usace.army.mil
Mon Aug 12 15:12:20 EDT 2002

Dear List,
A while back I submitted a question about the syntax and functionality of FEATUREITEMQUERY, as stated as a mode option in the 3.6 help documentation.  Since that time I have received a couple of very helpful responses - all stating that the mode listed in the CGI reference should read ITEMFEATUREQUERY instead of featureitemquery.
I just wanted to formally post the correction to the list for all who may have the same question in the future.
Thanks again to all who responded.
Martha