[mapserver-users] Debug mode?

Doug Braeckel BraeckelD at etminc.com
Thu Aug 15 14:38:36 EDT 2002

Chris,

Do what I did; put the cgi variables (the guys in the brackets []) in a
table so you can see what is actually going on.

Something like:

<TABLE BORDER="1">
<TR> <TD>ITEM</TD> <TD>VARIABLE</TD> </TR>
<TR> <TD>IMG</TD>  <TD>[img]</TD>    </TR>
<TR> <TD>Map</TD>  <TD>[map]</TD>    </TR>
<TR> <TD>Host</TD> <TD>[host]</TD>   </TR>
</TABLE>

etc, etc.  You can easily debug all of your information if you include all
of the cgi variables like this at the bottom of the web page.

Sincerely,

Doug Braeckel
Senior GIS Programmer
England, Thims & Miller, Inc.