[mapserver-users] oracle spatial 9i

Rodrigo Zanato Tripodi tripodi at cttmar.univali.br
Mon Aug 19 23:53:30 EDT 2002

Hi,

I'm working with Rodrigo Cabral at Oracle Spatial support for mapserver.

Sorry about the lack of support. I was busy with a project at the last weeks.

I never tried to compile the mapserver with OCI libs from Oracle 9i. But, I
will test this at this week and try to fix the code if I found any error.

Can you send me the version of all libraries and the error that you get?

Are you using Oracle IAS?

Rodrigo Zanato Tripodi
Laboratório de Computação Aplicada - CTTMar/Univali
tripodi at cttmar.univali.br
http://g10.cttmar.univali.br