[mapserver-users] compiling mapscript error

Daniel Morissette morissette at dmsolutions.ca
Wed Aug 21 11:19:52 EDT 2002

woodbri at swoodbridge.com wrote:

> On 21 Aug 2002 at 15:50, David Armstrong wrote:
>
> > gcc  gcc -I. -I.. -fPIC -O2  -Wall -DCOMPILE_DL=1 -DPHP4 -DUSE_WMS
>
>    ^^^^^^^^^^  NOTICE double gcc gcc edit Makefile and remove one of
> these. This is a known problem, HOPEFULLY it will be fixed on the
> next release.

Great news!  It's fixed now!  :)

I fixed it in 3.6.2 and 3.7-dev about 1 month ago.  I didn't feel it was
worth mentioning in the 3.6.2 HISTORY file but perhaps I should have
included it.

You can get the 3.6.2 source from CVS or from our site at
  http://www2.dmsolutions.ca/mapserver/dl/mapserver-3.6.2.tar.gz

 Daniel Morissette               morissette at dmsolutions.ca