[mapserver-users] Anybody have updated Mapserver Utilities??

Mike Smith nospam at cnrit.tamu.edu
Thu Aug 22 10:25:31 EDT 2002

Hello,

    I have been beating my head against the wall trying to find
utilities that will ease the development of Mapserver web pages to no
avail!  I have downloaded and tried all the utilities on the Mapserver
home page but they don't work with my version of Mapserver!  I'm running
the latest stable version, 3.6.1, on a Sun box running Solaris 8.  I've
got mapserver working fine and the demo worked fine and mapplet works
fine in my demo, the only thing is that the "Mapserver Workbench"
developer told me that he has not updated his tool since Mapserver
3.4.x, so I can't use that, and "MapUtils" appears to be for old
versions of Arcview and old versions of Mapserver as well!  The files it
generates don't work with my version of Mapserver.  Has anybody updated
Maputils, or any other tool for that matter, to work with Mapserver
3.6.1?  I'd like to have something that generates the ".map" files out
of ArcView at the very minimum, but I'll take whatever I can get in lieu
of writing those config files manually!

HELP?!?!?!