[mapserver-users] hoping for more verbose debug messages

Steve Lime steve.lime at dnr.state.mn.us
Thu Aug 22 14:49:43 EDT 2002

Please do add to bugzilla and I'll fix (meaning just add the bad filename) ASAP.

Steve

Stephen Lime
Data & Applications Manager

Minnesota DNR
500 Lafayette Road
St. Paul, MN 55155
651-297-2937

>>> Joe Bussell <joe at otsys.com> 08/21/02 01:05AM >>>
No definitive answer.  Without feedback from the error handler which
includes the symbol its looking for it will be a snipe hunt.  I have had
my plate full getting our site to a useful state.  Someone needs to add
this to bugzilla in the hopes that these specific error messages are
readdressed.

Cordially,

Joe Bussell
On Time Systems