[mapserver-users] mapscript perl package

Krung Saengpole saengpole at excite.com
Sat Aug 24 12:16:04 EDT 2002

 Hi all, I'm very new to this subject. I only program in perl. I'd like to know is there any mapscript perl module. I'm not good at C language. I couldn't compile regex so not with mapserver program, then couldn't create perl module. Please shed the light on me how to. I use Win9x platform. Or give me some advices how to set regex's makefile to be compiled with Visual C++. Please don't tell me to use Cygwin because I didn't succeed in installing it on my machine.  Any advices would be greately appreciated.Krung