[mapserver-users] How to change the line width

Puneet Kishor pkishor at GeoAnalytics.com
Wed Aug 28 19:50:26 EDT 2002

when you use a SYMBOL "circle" for a line object, it automatically becomes a
line... like taking a circle and pulling one side of linearly.

You can change the width of the resulting line by changing the width of the
circle.