[mapserver-users] What's the best solution (FWD)

Richard Greenwood Rich at GreenwoodMap.com
Mon Feb 4 23:23:14 EST 2002

I'd be reluctant to say what the "best" way to do it was, but you should
read Ed McNierney excellent discussion of calling mapserver from an asp script:

http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/wilma/mapserver-users/0112/msg00066.html

Rich

At 05:02 PM 2/4/2002 -0600, you wrote:

> [...]

Richard W. Greenwood, PLS