[mapserver-users] Accessing MapServer with an ArcView3 extension

Armin Burger armin.burger at territoriumonline.com
Thu Feb 7 03:39:12 EST 2002

Tom,

I will try to add WMS support, mainly for requesting available layers and a
better identify function. This has to be done via the DLL that communicates
with the server. At the moment it is absolutely simple structured and only
downloads the requested image via the URL. I'll see how easy it is to
implement the new functions. And first I'd have to set up a working WMS
MapServer.

Armin