[mapserver-users] Mapserver CGI variable: img. (FWD)

Frank Koormann frank.koormann at intevation.de
Sun Feb 10 09:03:01 EST 2002

Tim,

* teb (teb at mallit.fr.umn.edu) [020208 18:29]:

Mostly:
o The "NAME" Tag of the mapfile defined the start of the file name(s)
o Using the CGI-Parameter "ID" you can replace the uniq session id based
  on system time and process id by an identifier of your choice.
o The "leg", "ref" etc will still remain to differentiate the images
  generated within one session.

See
http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/doc/mapfile-reference.html
and