[mapserver-users] OGC web map service setup

Larry Nolan lrn at zeppo.geosurv.gov.nf.ca
Mon Feb 11 14:53:33 EST 2002

I am attempting to setup a OGC WMS server and when I test it with mapserver using
http://gis.geosurv.gov.nf.ca/cgi-bin/mapservwms.exe?map=d:/data/wms/nfldgeol.map

It works fine but when I try it using the CudeWerx server I get the layer information, the details about the layer and the available projection and image type but I do not get the map displayed. If anyone has experience with this type of problem I can send you my map file.

The getcapabilities function appears to be correct.

Thanks

Larry Nolan
Project Geologist - GIS
Geological Survey of Newfoundland