[mapserver-users] Java Wrapper for mapserver

Sathiskumar Govindasamy gsathis at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 18 12:58:38 EST 2002

Hello Dave,

I am wondering whether you got this thing to work. I tried to create the
Java Mapscript using swig, I still couldn't get it to work. It seems
some objects are missing, particularly imageObj-class. I would greatly
appreciate if you can share some info with couple of us in this group
who are trying to get Java wrapper to work.

Sathis

Hello all:

I just wanted to check if anyone had written a Java class wrapper for
the mapserver cgi program.  I am planning on using one to make mapserver
the backend engine for a java servlet.  I thought I should check to see
if anyone had done this and is willing to share the code before I got
started.

Dave Graham
information integration and imaging, LLC