[mapserver-users] query in ms 3.5

Pushkar Pradhan pushkar at ERC.MsState.Edu
Wed Feb 20 13:20:54 EST 2002

Can anybody send me an example of how to do a query in ms 3.5 or correct
my map file, I tried putting TYPE query but didn't work. I am pasting below a
portion of my .map file, the county_rds2001.html contains what used to be in
the header, footer and the main files in ms 3.3
Besides I also want to show the layer as well as query it.
What is QUERYITEM I didn't find any info on it? Thanks,
LAYER
   NAME county_rds2001
   TYPE LINE
   DATA county_rds2001
   STATUS ON
   QUERYITEM "county roads"

   CLASS
     NAME "County Roads 2001"
     COLOR 200 125 25
   END

   QUERY
     TEMPLATE "county_rds2001.html"
   END

  TOLERANCE 3

END # end of layer object - county roads (2001)

PUSHKAR S. PRADHAN
Research Assistant
MISSISSIPPI STATE UNIVERSITY,
STARKVILLE, MS 39759.