[mapserver-users] New perl mapscript doc Error?

Nuno Alves est-n-alves at ptinovacao.pt
Thu Feb 21 12:45:19 EST 2002

Hi all,

We can see in the new mapscript documentation the following example, but i
think it is wrong:
the msSaveImage function has now new parameters (six), or am i wrong. This
is the example of
the perl mapscript 3.3.

#!/usr/bin/perl
use mapscript;
$map = new mapObj('example.map) or die('Unable to open mapfile.');
$img = $map->draw() or die('Unable to draw map');
mapscript::msSaveImage($img, 'example.gif', $map->{interlace},
$map->{transparent});

I also would like to know if it will be posted a "perl mapscript by example
how-to" like in php documentation.

Thanks in advance,

 <<...OLE_Obj...>>

Nuno Ricardo Ribeiro Alves
PT Inovação, S.A.
Serviços e Redes Móveis
* R. Engº José Ferreira Pinto Basto - 3810 Aveiro
* mailto:est-n-alves at ptinovacao.pt