[mapserver-users] utility for demo.html

Robert W. Burgholzer rburghol at vt.edu
Fri Feb 22 14:24:38 EST 2002

Hey,
I'm new to all of this stuff, but figured maybe I could save someone some
time. I am using mapserver with the basic demo templates provided in the
itasca demo (which comes with the install package). Anyhow, I wrote a routine
in perl to generate header, footer and base files for that format. It takes a
.csv as an input and outputs the associated html files. The link is here:

http://www.soulswimmer.net/gis/layer.tar.gz

Also, if anyone has a site with php related mapserver help (I saw a perl docs
site put up a couple days ago), I would appreciate.

rob

Robert W. Burgholzer
rburghol at vt.edu
http://www.soulswimmer.net/