[mapserver-users] Filter problem

Frank Koormann frank.koormann at intevation.de
Mon Feb 25 10:50:48 EST 2002

Carine,

* Carine Castillon (Carine.Castillon at medias.cnes.fr) [020221 18:46]:
> Hello,
>
> I tried to use "setfilter()" with my layer, but I get the following
> error :
>
> Warning:  MapServer Error in msPOSTGISLayerWhichShapes(): prep_DB:Error
> executing POSTGIS  DECLARE statement (0.6 failed - retried 0.5 and it
> failed too). in /export/opt/www/sig/gmap/htdocs/catch.inc.php on line
> 354

Wich version of postgis are you running? I encoutered the same error
when trying to connect to a CVS-Snapshot of PostGIS (the comming 0.7).

According to the source code (mappostgis.c) 0.7 calling convention is not
implemented yet.

Frank

--
Frank Koormann                             <frank.koormann at intevation.de>