[mapserver-users] displaying tif images..

Ed McNierney ed at topozone.com
Mon Feb 25 11:11:57 EST 2002

Jason -

If you're using USGS DRGs, as you appear to be, those DRGs come in the
UTM projection.  Have you reprojected those images to a "geographic" or
lat/lon type of image?  Your "extent" line indicates extents in decimal
degrees, but that's not how the DRGs usually come.  You should look at
either the ESRI world file (.TFW) or the GeoTIFF tags in your TIFF image
to check the spatial extents of the image.

	- Ed

Ed McNierney
Chief Mapmaker
TopoZone.com