[mapserver-users] Problem with Demo

Ashley Joyce ashleyjoyce at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 26 20:41:08 EST 2002

Please ignore my last email as I have sort the problem out, however, I am now getting this error when running demo_init.html

error

msLoadMap(): General error message. Undefined symbol "symbols/ctyhwy.gif" in class 0 of layer ctyrdln3_anno.

This probably relates to the new version not having support for gif files. Can I change each gif image to say jpg in the demo.map file as I don't want to comment out all the symbols in the demo.

Can someone give me some advice on setting up the demo to use with jpeg images for symbols???

Kind Regards,

Ashley Joyce