[mapserver-users] Blank Image when zooming

Nuno Alves est-n-alves at ptinovacao.pt
Fri Jan 4 10:41:32 EST 2002

Hi all!  Sorry about my english.

I am using mapserver 3.5 (and i'm new at this, i just recently started with
nightly builds), compiled with postgis, OGR and gd-1.2 to have gif support.
I´m using MAPINFO files to produce a map of an exposition field with
information about streets, MB services, restaurants, phones, and a lot of
other
important information for visitors.
My problem is the following:

I open my web page and i can´t see some layers. When i zoom in some of them
appear and others disapear. As for zoom out, is the same. I allready
change the map extensions but the problem continues, note in the same zoom
positions but in others.

Any help would be aprecciated. Thanks.
Best regards,

 <<...OLE_Obj...>>

Nuno Ricardo Ribeiro Alves
PT Inovação, S.A.
Serviços e Redes Móveis
* R. Engº José Ferreira Pinto Basto - 3810 Aveiro
* mailto:est-n-alves at ptinovacao.pt